Skip to content
- A Basic Guide to Exporting is a resource provided through the US Commercial Service for new exporters or those looking to begin exporting.
- To find the Harmonized System (HS) codes for Schedule B goods, follow the link to the US Census Bureau’s commodity classification search engine.
- The National Association of District Export Councils (NADEC) has information on the different DECs nationwide, in addition to information on specific trade policies, events, news, etc.
- Starting May 2018, the European Union issued new regulations on data protection. Companies exporting to the EU must be in compliance with these regulations, or risk fines. Read up on the regulations here.
- The US Small Business Administration provides support and resources for small businesses around the country.
- The NDTO offers benefits for member organizations.
- Information about the STEP program can be found here.
- The US Commercial Service / North Dakota is a federal agency that provides market research (RAISE Reports), background checks, news, etc. to companies that export.
- To learn more about Free Trade Agreements, click here.